Monday 3 March 2014

Winner story

The day to remember
Hi. My name is Alice. Im just a normal, 14 year old girl. I have short brown hair, dark, brown shining eyes and im really thin. But still, I dont have any friend. I would really like to have even one, not so good friend. Thats why I really have to tell about one, really wonderful day...
   I was dreaming on my window, when suddenly I saw a bird coming to my room. It was really confusing, but then that bird did turn into a human. It was like, 14 year old girl, long blond hair, blue eyes and she was taller than me. She smiled to me and said '' Hello, my name is Cleena. Please, come with me''. I was so confused, but I did follow her. She jumped to my rooms mirror, and pulled me with her. We did fall really long time, but it was so beautiful to watch all stuff passing me. Butterflys, mirrors, carousels, lollipops, everything I really liked. Then I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, I saw a beautiful forest at front of me. Full of light and beautiful flowers. Little squirrels and raccoons runned past to my feets. I walked around a bit, and then I saw Cleena again. She had a beautiful dress and she smiled to me and asked me to come with her again. I walked up to her, and I saw that I had a beautiful dress too. It made me so happy. '' Hey watch this ! '', Cleena said and two golden bird did fly to her hand. Then she throwed them to air and those tiny birds turned into a beautiful, big birds. First I did see only bright light.  '' Come on! '' Cleena said and jumped to her bird. I did the same, and those wonderful, red and yellow birds did flew up to the sky. I was at the same time scared and excited. I loved it. But then we saw a cliff, and those birds left us at  there. We waved to them, when they did fly away. '' Wasnt it funny? '', Cleena asked. I smiled to her. '' It was ! '', I answered and we did continue our trip. '' But that wasnt all!'', Cleena said and two pegasos did ride to us. Blue and pink. I climbed to the blue one, and Cleena tooked the other one. Then we did ride together, side by side. Sky was so blue and grass so green. I just smiled, because I was so happy, in a weird world with a new friend. Then we did reach a end of the green land. We left the pegasos, and they did run away together. '' Thank you, I did have really fun today!'', I thanked Cleena and hugged her. '' Its nothing. Remember, you can come back always to here and have fun with me if you want'', Cleena said and smiled to me again. She had a beautiful, warm smile. '' Oh, and one thing!'', Cleena said and crabbed my hand. She gave me a jewel, a beautiful, full of red, yellow, pink and blue diamonds. It shined with the sun. '' Thank you so much! '' I said and then closed my eyes. When I opened them, I was at home watching out of my window. First I did feel sad, but then I watched to my hand. That same jewel full of colorful diamond did decorate my hand. I smiled so happily. Now I had a friend. Just for me.

Matilda Kermorgant 7B

No comments:

Post a Comment