Monday 3 March 2014

The day to remember

Elina Savolainen 7B


A couple of years ago, my biggest dream was real, I finally got my own dog. I had wanted a dog for a long time and finally one of our friends dog  got the puppies. I wanted to go and visit them as soon as it was possible, and the next day I got the chance to.

I got a little scared when I came to the breeder door and I heard barking when I went to see the puppies.I was going to cancel the whole thing, fortunately, I gathered my courage and went inside the house. In the house I was greeted by ten small speckled dog, they were wonderful! I took my shoes off and I started to play with the puppies.I been sure that I get a dog, but still I was surprised when a breeder asked me witch puppy I would want.The puppies were named Asterix and Obelix comic book characters, so the name does not help my decision.When I was playing with the dogs for a short time, I realized the small, pale puppy named Asterix is ​​the proper one. Asterix play with my scarf. I went to get him back the scarf, and looked at the puppy's beautiful face. Puppy raised his eyes from behind a scarf, so I was able to clearly see the puppy round brown eyes. I raised a puppy in my arms and gently touched  it. I was quite sure that Asterix was going to be my dog. I looked at the clock and understood that I had to leave, I sed the goodbye to the Asterix. My mother agreed with the breeder that Asterix would move in our home after a week.

The week passed painfully slowly, and finally half of the day, I would not have the patience to wait. The formalities taken care of, we put Asterix for the first time in its own collar on and put a new leash on it. We walked slowly out of the house and outside I realized something, I was finally a dog owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment