Monday 3 March 2014

The Day To Remember

The day to remember

Robert Joensuu

It was a beautiful day of summer holiday. My name is Carl but people call me CJ. I was with my best friend, Ryder. We both live in Los Angeles and well, you know, it’s a big city. It was hot and we had nothing much to do. Just a regular boring day of summer vacation. We decided to go cycling around the city. It was really hot, i felt like i was melting. It was way too hot to go on anymore. We stopped near a mall. We had to get something to drink.
  We actually didn’t notice anything before this, but there were no traffic. And it was really weird in a big city. But more interesting was that there was no people in the mall. It was quiet. We were so thirsty, we didn’t focus on that.
  We continued walking around and we found a vending machine. Stores were open, but we saw no workers in there so we just bought our drinks from that vending machine. I bought some cola, and Ryder bought a water bottle. We walked out of the mall and the parking lot was empty. It was really, really weird. We hopped on our bikes and started cycling.

  It was really creepy. No car sounds, no people, nothing. We cycled and cycle, still nothing. “Hey Ryder, what should we do now”, i asked. Ryder wasn’t there. There was no one. Just me. I was really confused. I started to cycle back, but i still didn’t find anyone. I cycled to a bridge and i stopped there to think something. Suddenly, it came dark. It came dark because a huge shadows came over me. I turned around and i saw a huuuge…. Thing. I didn’t know what it was. I just thought the best thing to do would be started to cycle away. Fast. I went back to downtown. I heard car sounds, but i didn’t see anyone. Then i crashed my bike. There was something invisible. When i got up, everything was like before. Lots of people, nothing in the river, everything was normal. “Ehh Carl, are you ok?” Ryder asked. “Well i think so, but what happened?... From where these people came back?” I answered. “Well, they have been here all the time…” Ryder said. Then i remembered i drank milk that was out of date in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment